Exclusive interview About "Blogging For Money" prospect with Jeremy "Schoemoney" Schoemaker

Leave a Comment

"Stay at it. Establish your self as an authority and build readership."


introduction : after some times ago i had post 3 articles about exclusive interview about blogging for money, Now i will share again exclusive interview with Jeremy Schoemaker. these interviews are done by Mr Medhy Aginta. Jeremy Schoemaker is a Professional blogger From USA, The owner of Schoemoney.com who maybe was not foreign again for you. Jeremy was one of the make money from blogging, who known with his Shoemoney.com sites.

Jeremy started doing online business by created a simple game site for Macintosh while still attending college. This valuable experience then take him to the next level by establishing a dotcom, Shoemoney Media Group. Some products of Shoemoney Media Group is Auction Ads (now merged with ShoppingAds), Below a Buck (an auction site valuable products under one dollar) and Elite Retreat (online seminar business).

Okay.. Lets see the exclusive interview below :

Q = question
A = Jeremy Answer

Q : What do you think of non-English blogs in general?
A : I only know English (some may say I don't even know that ;) ) but looking at the amount of trackbacks I get from non-english blogs which seem to be very content rich, I think they are doing really well.

Q : Do you think non-English blogs have good prospect in the online business realm?
A : Without a doubt. Right now is a great time for non-english blogs to establish themselves in the space. The reason now is so important is because there is not that many global advertisers yet so there is not much motivation for your competition to be the authority. Its kind of like how it was a long time ago for english speaking blogs when people did it out of passion and not out of profit. Then when advertisers came around they were established. I think this will happen with many non-english blogs as well.

Q : What are the most advantages of non-English blogs compared with English blogs in the online business realm?
A : Mostly the fact that its such a untaped resource. The English market is very saturated in almost any profitable niche.

Q : What are the obstacles or constraints?
A : I think the obstacles and constraints are pretty standard english or non-english. One of the great things bout todays world is it really does not matter where you are located. Especially for a blog. If you are connecting with people eventually you will build readership (in whatever language). Money will eventually follow.

Q : What opportunities are mostly suit for non-English blogs?
A : eBay has affiliate programs for over 15 countries. You are also starting to see non-english dating sites popup all over the world. I think the dating and mobile industry will be big up and coming inches in non-english speaking areas.

Q : What theme mostly fit for non-English blogs?
A : I would venture technology and industry news. Politics seems to be a hotbed but I just do not see that being very profitable.

Q : While most online ads are in English, what are the non-English blogs have to do to get the cake?
A : I think non-english blogs have a nice advantage that they can learn from where english only bloggers have failed. Also they can pretty easily also have translated versions of their website into English. I think a lot of English blogs will be translating their content more as the non-english bloggers enter the market.

Q : Among these programs: Google Adsense and PPC Ads, Affiliate Programs, Paid to Click, Paid to Review, Independent Ads, Others - which one will give more opportunity for non-English blogs?
A : I would say using something like the Rubicon Project would be key. They will automatically geo target (show ads based on ip) for your customers. This means a person coming from Mexico will only see offers they can use... maybe people from the US only see Adsense. It will full optimize your global campaign.

Q : Do you think non-English speaker bloggers should push themselves to write post in English?
A : I think if the site wants to move more into a "news" site and has the budget for it then yes. If its a blog and its a subject the author is passionate about then I would just write in non-english and see where it goes. Its defiantly something that should be tested.

Q : Do you have or may consider running any new project specifically address for non-English blogs?
A : Not specifically for blogs. I have had several people offer to translate my content in other languages but at this point I just do not think its worth it.

Q : What's your advice for non-English speaker bloggers in order to keep survive in the online business realm?
A : Stay at it. Establish your self as an authority and build readership.

Thank You !..


Jeremy

one important point you take from this interview and previous interview is How important to Focus and Persistent to Keep Living in Blogosphere.

What is your opinion ? i waiting for your response..
Happy Blogging :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment